Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2017 Awards - The Young Blood Award; Our Rookie of the Year
Topic Started: Jan 2 2018, 03:31 PM (497 Views)
Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Yeah Iíll go Mymee64 as well. Great shout Shellshocker. She seems to have gone a little quiet lately? But I understand everyone has things to do in life. Her enthusiasm towards N64 has been great and some of her unusual pickups have been well received on here. She also picked me up a Turok 2 t-shirt which I really appreciate, sent it me from the states to the UK and told me to pay once I received it. I thought that was really kind and trusting of somebody who you hardly know and it is credit to her as a person which I said to her when it arrived and I paid. When you mention the stats as well, you canít disagree with that and you do notice lots of new joiners but not many gain traction for various and understandable reasons.
Edited by Milage007, Jan 6 2018, 03:56 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
MymeeN64
Jan 17 2018, 11:40 PM
No64DD
Jan 17 2018, 11:28 PM
It's about time someone breaks up this sausage party! X_D
Don't you mean banana party?

:dk:
Haha. I would also like to add another reason to my vote and itís the banter as well! Good to see you back Melody. :D
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
MymeeN64
Feb 2 2018, 03:12 PM
:D :dance: :yeah:

Thank you! Thank you!! :birdo:

I feel elated to win this Young Blood award!!
Congrats Mymee you deserve it! We enjoy having you here keep it up!!
Posted Image
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · 2017 FORUM AWARDS · Next Topic »
Add Reply