Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2017 Awards - Gamer of the Year; Who got game ?!?
Topic Started: Jan 2 2018, 03:49 PM (479 Views)
stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
This award is for our Gamer of the Year. It originated as our N64Forever.com Game-Off MVP Award, but as the current gen machines began soaking up our gaming time, we expanded the award to include those of you who so prodigiously whip games of any vintage.

Who is your Gamer of the Year? Is your nominee someone whose 2017 game beaten list has you bowing in adoration while muttering "We're not worthy!!"? Or is it someone who your got to pair up with in Splatoon? Perhaps its someone who beat some tough titles for our Beats 'Em All competition. Or maybe its someone who has built some exquisitely difficult courses in Super Mario Maker? What ever you reasons, feel free to mention those with gaming chops that have impressed you this year, but be sure to name one nominee.

Past Winners:

2016 - Italia64 and Buddy1983 (tie)
2015 - italia64
2014 - Envy Fox
2013 - Majora's Mask & Highlander (tie)
2012 - Heinrold
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
I nominate EnvyFox for completing so many games this year :)
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Iím going for you Buddy. You have an impressive turnover but I also like some of the details you give and also the array of games and platforms you cover off. Good work last year!

Honourable mentions to Pimpin Mainer, EnvyFox and Shellshocker I expect all of you lot to get some solid votes.
Edited by Milage007, Jan 4 2018, 02:56 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Cheers mate :yeah:
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Buddy and Envy Fox are tremendous gamers and had awesome an 2017. But my vote goes to Shellshocker, who, in preparation the the N-Cyclopedia 64, has taken down 22 N64 titles for Beats Em All, and man did that take dedication. His list of beatens includes the oft-attempted Mortal Kombat Mythologies, Golden Nugget, a 20-hour marathon session with PGA European Tour, 2 bowling games, and 9 Japanese exclusives, including the uber-hard Fire Electric Pen and another described as "the N64's only sound novel/text adventure". Incredible effort there, Shellshocker!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
I vote for Shellshocker as well because he was so impressive when we played Mario Kart 8. The man's got mad gaming skillz. :)
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Given all I have read, Shellshocker seems to be the worthy of my vote.

italia64
Member Avatar
Veteran
I vote Shellshocker. During N-cyclopedia work we play and beat every game. But unlike me Shell even took care of several Japanese games during last year, defeating the language barrier.

Hardcore
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Shellshocker had me at Electric Pen. He gets my vote.

Both he and italia would get my vote if it were possible, of course.
I have a front row seat. That doesn't mean i have a bias, i'm only saying that i don't think either of them have turned off an N64 since last year!
Edited by No64DD, Jan 13 2018, 10:40 AM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

danilochka
Member Avatar
Weigh My Fish
My vote goes to Shellshocker too. Purely for his dedication to the cause by beating Blues Brothers 2000 (twice) and CyberTiger.
Posted Image

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
danilochka
Jan 31 2018, 08:17 PM
My vote goes to Shellshocker too. Purely for his dedication to the cause by beating Blues Brothers 2000 (twice) and CyberTiger.
My greatest accomplishments hands down

Thanks for all the votes guys
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Shellshocker18 is our 2017 winner. Congratulations!

« Previous Topic · 2017 FORUM AWARDS · Next Topic »
Add Reply