Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2017 Awards - Miss Congeniality; A toast to the most "people person" of them all!
Topic Started: Jan 2 2018, 03:53 PM (347 Views)
stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Having a bit of fun here :P

What member here seems to always be in a chipper mood, and just seems to have a great personality? That's what we want to know!

Feel free to name honorable mentions, but clearly state your single nomination. At the end, the member nominated most will be crowned winner :D

Prior Winners:
2016 - No64DD
2015 - Floorcat & Bamboozled (tie)
2014 - bluedogrulez
2013 - clarky_n64
2012 - floorcat
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
My vote goes to BDR / Andy. Always in a chirpy mood, even when hating on chess or seeing hungry hungry hippos being killed off prematurely. All round generally nice guy and a solid contributor to the forum, discussion and the running of things.

:dance:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
I nominate Grizzmeister.

He has made a lasting presence over the past year, and always seems to be engaged with others in many areas of the forum. I always enjoy talking to him, as well as many other members and staff, and our Hurt/Heal gang!

With that said, honorable mentions do go to Stinger and BDR who also continue to make the forum a welcoming place.

Cheers
Edited by No64DD, Jan 13 2018, 06:41 PM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

ItalianBaptist
Member Avatar
Iíll vote for Grizzmeister too. I didnít know he started making his presence more known this year but iíve always enjoyed my conversations with him :)
It must be exciting to never have played a Zelda game before - No64DD

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
I would like to vote for No64DD. He has always been very helpful and awesome to talk to! He is never condisending. I feel like he was my first friend on here. :mario: and Korn rocks! I see he won last year, but those are my feels.

Super honorable mentions to BDR and milage007 whom have also made me feel super welcome and cool. :shades:
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Hells yeah!!

On the contrary, thank you MymeeN64.
Sure, grown up duties get in the way for all of us one way or another, but it's very nice to see you around again!

I'm sure others would agree. :)

Edited by No64DD, Jan 17 2018, 11:20 PM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Boy, No64DD is one of the friendliest guys on the entire Internet and Floorcat remains the worldís friendliest cat (TM), but in the interest of spreading the love, I nominate Kartmaster. Kartís awesome dad and pop radio host personnas are evident in nearly every post. Even seems like the kind of gamer that would let you be first player every time. Hereís to you, Kart!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
It is hard for me to narrow down. Many of those who I strongly consider have won previously. That being said, I will go with Kartmaster as well. He hasn't won it yet, and was the first person to cross my mind who hadn't already won it :yeah:

danilochka
Member Avatar
Weigh My Fish
My vote goes to BDR, who somehow managed to remain calm during the Photobucket apocalypse of 2017
Edited by danilochka, Jan 31 2018, 08:32 PM.
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
OK, We had a bit of an issue with a 3 way tie. We have had a 2 way tie before. 3 seemed excessive. So we deliberated a bit. Bluedogrulez, kartmaster, and Grizzmeister all received the same number of nomination. We felt it was best in this instance to defer the award to the non-staff member. So congratulations to a very deserving Grizzmeister, our 2017 Miss Congeniality :yeah:

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Congrats, Grizz! I missed a bit of 2017 but I know one thing I was thrilled to see was Grizz returning to activity. He is a true pillar of our community and an ambassador for the N64, Nintendo and gaming in general. Cheers, friend. :yeah:

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Wow, I'm as shocked as I am honored! :o

I must say that the excellent staff and the abundance of respectful and courteous forum members make it very easy to be congenial here. It often feels like we're all a bunch of close friends sharing our passion for the N64 and video gaming in general together. Heck, even the non-gaming threads are great. Thank you to everyone for welcoming me back and making me feel like an integral part of the N64 Forever family. :wub:
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Congrats! I'm happy to see this.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image