Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2017 Awards - The Member Appreciation Topic; To determine our "Contributor of the Year Award"
Topic Started: Jan 2 2018, 03:58 PM (508 Views)
Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
When I shoot, I shoot to film
I gotta say Milage, BDR, No64DD, Kartmaster, Stinger, and Bamboozled are defiantly the people that I find make this forum great for me. There are lots of amazing members but somehow I always find myself chatting with this bunch. You guys are so friendly (except Milage... he killed Yoshi... JK) and always make me want to come back to check out whats going on with you and the site. I even follow a couple of them on outside sites like Instagram and YouTube. Thanks for making this the friendliest forum on the interwebs!!!
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93
SNES - 45 N64 - 147 Game Cube - 5 Wii - 45 Switch - 11

Nintendo Friend Code: SW-8019-6333-1909

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
When I shoot, I shoot to film
Posted Image
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93