Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2017 Awards - The Member Appreciation Topic; To determine our "Contributor of the Year Award"
Topic Started: Jan 2 2018, 03:58 PM (418 Views)
No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
I would like to give a warm mention to every member that gets to contribute to this site. This is my second home, and we all make it a great place. Despite Photobucket trying to rain on the parade, we are all going stronger than ever as i see it.
This is why i want to thank the staff then and now; BDR, Stinger, Floorcat, Buddy, Deemoney, Kartmaster, and Red Shadow for making that possible.

Pimpin, Milage, D.J Cat, Grizzmeister, DDR2nite, Cabanon, Rocky, Envyfox, Bamboozled, Retro Junkie, ItalianBaptist, and MyMeeN64 also go on that list! I enjoy seeing most these names on a daily basis.

2017 has been one of the most dramatic, enthralling, and eye opening years to me.
The highlight is without a doubt the day i joined the S.S. NCyclopedia.

Granted, it has kept me occupied and a good reason i'm only here a few times a day now. :lol:
Nevertheless, i truly appreciate Italia, Shellshocker, and especially Danilochka. We make one hell of a team!

Ever since i climbed aboard our Yellow Submarine, it has been an amazing voyage that i never expected.
From flipping over stones in one country, to getting to play facebook golf with Boomdiers in Australia, my mind is literally wired into 40 different things at any given time, and i digitally get to travel the world every minute of every day!

It all stems from our forum, and i don't take any bit of it for granted.

On that note, i want to also share my thanks to Nillew, Tyree_Cooper, Shangyou, Breeding Fear, jonebone, xbrandilionx, Intendall, Houghton0609, and anyone else that i forgot and my team mentions; please second it.

Here's to another epic year. :n64:

Edited by No64DD, Jan 30 2018, 10:44 AM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
I'm completely humbled. And gracious.
I considered myself kicked down a peg by some of the adiment members here, but no.
The people have spoken, and i truly appreciate it.

I'm going to share this award with all of you, and anyone willing to knock me off at this point.
It could happen to you.
8)
2018 here we come!
Edited by No64DD, Feb 3 2018, 08:18 AM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · 2017 FORUM AWARDS · Next Topic »