Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hi all from Brighton UK
Topic Started: Jan 22 2018, 05:46 PM (445 Views)
1985gamer
Member Avatar
Greetings all, I'm an exclusive N64 gamer playing on and off for 20 years. It's the first console I ever owned (apart from an original Gameboy before the Pocket came out) and got it as a Christmas present from my whole family, the gold controller and goldenye bundle when that was released. N64 was my childhood for the first half of High School, after that I discovered girls and gigs so pretty much stopped playing.

I bought a GameCube a few years later to see what I had been missing out with next gen successors to my favourite titles, however never really got hooked and although I amassed a collection of about 30 titles I've just sold them all with the console to fund an Everdrive and UltraHDMI mod for my original 64 unit.

I go through stages playing it intensively on off season as I race bikes but can't see myself playing anything else. I'm interested in discovering new games I never got to play the first time round through game of the month or topics, stories behind the production of my favourite titles, and modding. Glad to have found the forum so hi all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
Welcome, hopefully you find some more N64 classics. We just entered generation 2 of game of the month so it's going to be mostly really good games or a while. I've also been pretty much N64 exclusive games for about 2 years so I can be a guide, though your Doom 64 stance makes me wonder what games on N64 you wouldn't consider unplayable. Doom is one of the good ones
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Welcome to the forum! Always great to see another UK member sign up. I am in the queue for an ultra HDMI 64 mod myself but it is a long wait annoyingly.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Welcome aboard 1985gamer! You are a racer IRL, so do you like N64 racers or do you get enough of that at work? If its the former, SWE1R is great, Roadsters, Cruisn World and Polaris Snocross are fun, too. There are plenty of motocross games on the N64, but none rise to the level of the aforementioned IMHO.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Welcome!! :D

"Girls and gigs..." haha that's so funny! (And true)

I totally recommend Buck Bumble! I never played it my first time around, not until last year and it is SO. MUCH! FUN!! Its nice for quick plays, it's not as committing as titles like Mario64, so I think it will fit in with your busy lifestyle! .....unless you die... then you start the whole level all over!! :facepalm:
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Though we have already spoken in other topics, I wanted to formally welcome you here.

We are glad to have you :yeah:

ItalianBaptist
Member Avatar
I get what you mean about being n64 exclusive :)

Started with the 64, but went through the Gamecube, Wii, and Wii U phases too (not counting handhelds) - there were certainly games I enjoyed on each but none of them can really compare, even when they admittedly improve on those original formulas.
It must be exciting to never have played a Zelda game before - No64DD

1985gamer
Member Avatar
Thanks for the welcome all, I'd love to know what you playing at the moment? My current playlist:
- Quake II
- Rayman 2
- Beetle Adventure Racing
- Paper Mario
- Banjo Kazooie
- Turok 3
- Goldfinger 64
- 40 Winks

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Im playing donkey Kong 64 and animal forest :)

I should be getting 40 Winks soon!!

Paper Mario is one of my faves!!
Edited by MymeeN64, Jan 27 2018, 08:41 AM.
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
How do you have so many single player games at a time?

I have to focus on one at a time ☕😆

I'm currently in a Wave Race/Excitebike 64 phase...
Mostly cause I don't have time for anything more than a cup/championship or 2 at a time.

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply