Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello from Korea
Topic Started: Jan 31 2018, 08:34 PM (561 Views)
distractionwolf
Hello everyone,

My name is Richard, i live in Korea, and I mostly grew up a sega kid. I always wanted an N64 though and recently I managed to snag a really nice one complete in box (warranty card and everything) along with four games and a few accessories. Its been super exciting so I wanted to join a community where I could ask questions and exchange experinces. I'm also eyeballing for carts where ever I can as I'm trying to grab American carts and out here you mostly find Japanese ones. (that said, I could also trade Japanese carts for American ones if any collectors are looking for Japanese stuff...For this or any other console.) I'm excited to meet all of you and I love my new system.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

distractionwolf
I got Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Yoshi Story, and Jet Force Gemini.

I got a second controller, its a little mushier than the first but seems useable, a memory pak and a rumble pak.

The console itself is in prestine condition I've never seen a retro console that looked so new.

These games will keep me plenty occupied but without ocarina of time, banjo kazooie, and star fox I'm going to feel a little naked.....Also I oddly want to find Episode 1 racer as for weird reasons thats the game that made me really want an N64.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply