Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Date my N64
Topic Started: Feb 1 2018, 09:59 PM (204 Views)
distractionwolf
It likes Italian food, James bond movies, and its favorite flowers are daisy's. Its looking for someone who can press all the right buttons.

Just kidding.

Actually I'm curious about the date of my N64s production and sell. Its complete in box, and I know from the art and text it has to be no earlier than 1999 and I'd guess 2000. It has episode 1 racer among others advertised on the back and did not come bundled with anything. I'll have pics up a little later, but mainly what I have been curious about is if there was a production line for the N64 that ran after the Gamecube's release and if there is a quick way to tell the difference between one released pre and post cube?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Swipe right :yeah:

Dumb question.... there's no date on the box anywhere? Is it the one in the black box?
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image

distractionwolf
I might be missing it somewhere but I looked all over the box for an exact production date and can't find one. If anyone knows where to look I might have over looked it but just checked again and don't see it. The only dates I can find are on the ads on the back that state games that won awards for specific years.

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Get some pics on here and our experts should show up in no time :lol:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-N64-Nintendo-64-System-Console-Limited-Edition-STAR-WARS-Racer-Original-BOX-/311530808845

This eBay listing says it 1999, but the internet lies! You could message them and ask how they came up with that year?
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply