Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What things make you wake up at night?; easy to wake up, harder to sleep
Topic Started: Jul 9 2018, 01:24 PM (101 Views)
Boomdiers
Member Avatar
The Bombinator!
:yawn: Welp you guess the title means and you properly here to tell us what made you wake up from your deep slumber? Was it a cat howling at night with a dog mixed in the process. Is it a dream you really donít like and feel like ďnope I ainít sleeping that night againĒ. Is it just an unexpected wake and donít now why?

Share the story (donít have to be into detail, just enough to understand)
Edited by Boomdiers, Jul 9 2018, 01:27 PM.
Nintendo Network ID: Boomdiers
Switch ID: SW-4856-0523-8306

My Nintendo 64 collection most of them are PAL and some NTSC
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
If I am hot or sweaty, It is very hard for me to fall asleep, and I will wake up every few minutes. Or how it more typically goes down, my wife hears the dogs going crazy and wakes me up :lol:

I would say bad dreams, but I hardly ever recall dreaming at all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shellshocker18
Member Avatar
The Shockmaster
My freaking cousin in the next room yelling YEET and screaming a binch of nonsense while playing Rainbow 6 Seige or Fortnite. That or him watching Rooster Teeth where those guys all scream nonsense. I don't know how he sleeps listening to people yell. I can't even leave the TV on, i need silence.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
:lol: That sounds terrible!

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Okay, don't tell him I said this, but The Real Bluedog is really been keeping me up lately. Sometime between 2 and 3 am, he decides his ears itch and starts shaking and scratching, and he wakes me up from a dead sleep. Of course the real reason he's up is that he's got to go out, so we venture down the stairs and head outside. Then inside for the world's longest water drinking session. Then he heads back to the door as if he forgot he was out. I then attempt to pick him up to head back up the stairs, but sometimes he decides it's play time and runs about.

(For any confused non-dachshund owners, dachshunds sleep in human beds. They permit their owners to sleep with them).
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
I love dachshunds. Unfortunately my bro & sis in laws Just lost theirs. She would have been 17 this September. :(

Cabanon
Elite
kids lol although it doesnt happen much anymore, they're getting older (5-8-10), so do I lol

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
stinger9142
Jul 10 2018, 02:58 PM
I love dachshunds. Unfortunately my bro & sis in laws Just lost theirs. She would have been 17 this September. :(
So sorry to hear that! Please send my regards to Angie (another former Miitomo friend!).

Yep, the dachshund is not perfect. Its primary flaw: a lack of immortality.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
I will be sure to pass along your condolences. You are right on that for sure.

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
"What things make you wake up at night?"

My old man bladder. :lol:
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
:lol: @ Grizz, ain't that the truth. Getting up there in years myself.

BDR, Angie said that is sweet and thank you

« Previous Topic · Social Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply