Welcome to Pandora’s Ascension
(22 FEB '13) Hi guys! We're beginning to transition over to our new jcink location, so stay tuned! If you want to take a look and register, here...NEW SITE!
PAMV, the first opening theme
After working on this for half of the summer, Jes and I are FINALLY done with the music video! It's our surprise for the members who've been here for awhile ^_^. Hope you guys enjoy it :D.
|Forum Rules; Just in case you need to be reminded|
|Topic Started: Dec 1 2007, 01:14 PM (1,168 Views)|
|Mako ✿||Dec 1 2007, 01:14 PM Post #1|
Doesn't it sound familiar?
Forum Code of Conduct
Okay, just like every other forums, we need a set of rules to keep things in order. They're not that hard to abide by, so please try to follow them :).
1. I know a lot of you guys are maturing and really love those certain kind of explicit material, but let's try to keep this forum a clean one, hehe. It is not recommended to post such pornographic material here. Some people might be offended, so let's just keep it at that.
2. Let's be a friendly community guys! Flaming, trolling, bashing and all of that stuff should be avoided! Got a serious problem? Take it to the person through Private Messaging then, okay?
3. I know it's not too much to ask, but please try to respect the moderators here. They try their best to keep everything in order!
4. Okay, the thing about spamming: Try to not overdo it. I don't really want to see our forum infested with crap all over, okay? Spamming includes ONE worded posts without much thought! Also, double posting is prohibited! Simply use the EDIT function. Double posting is okay if you need to bump a thread that is more than 4 days old!
5. Everyone here is entitled to his or her own opinions! So please respect that. If you disagree with them, don't get angry at them! Just deal with it.
6. Grammar and an understanding of English is suggested in this forum. I know some of you like to use short cuts like "plz" and whatnot. However, if all of your posts are like that and it is not readable, it's just not going to work, right? Also, it is recommended that you have good grammar/spelling skills for the RPG if you decide to join. So try your best!
7. Warnings are just warnings, please do not complain about them on the forum. Take it to the moderators or something. No whining okay?
8. Oh, and this isn't your kiddy board, so cursing is alright with me. Just try not to overdo it okay? In the RPG, it is acceptable!
9. Any type of racism is not allowed. It's just messed up and we don't really need it here. We can understand a joke, but don't take it too far.
10. Distribution of any kind of illegal materials is STRICTLY prohibited in PA. Such material can be pirated films/movies, music, videos, games, passwords, registration keys, programs, etc. Serious consequences will be given to those who break this rule!
11.The set signature limit is 200 pixels high, and 500 pixels wide. Don't know how big that is? take a look at this:
12. That is all for now, well, all I could think of for now. Should be pretty basic and direct! [Note: This is not a rule.]
-The PA Staff [This isn't either.]
Edited by Mako, May 23 2012, 04:58 PM.
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »|