Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Romancereaders. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Jeanine Frost: At Grave's End; Nighthuntress 03
Topic Started: Jan 19 2009, 04:55 PM (264 Views)
schnuppi
Member Avatar
Katie

The plot is summed up pretty quick: In this book Bones and Cat find themselves right in the middle of some vampire civil-war with a lot of alliances and backstabbing involved. That said, I read books with a lot more challenging plot before kitbat . The plot wasnít bad and at least it didnít have any plot holes in it but it also didnít manage to keep me on the edge of my seat Ė that is until the last 100 pages. I couldnít put the book down for the last third of the book rSCRD and that was the part that saved the book from only being mediocre.

As for Bones and Cats relationship: It was nice to see them being tight after all that drama of the first two books RRblue . There arenít many bourn-the-sheets-up love scenes but you get the feeling that those two are solid in their relationship and not much could come between them. However, I didnít really get the feeling that their relationship was growing during the book but I guess considering how they started itís hard to top that RRSex catfight .

Besides that the book is a little same old Ė same old shrg . A lot of violence and action, smarta$$ comments, and side characters we know from previous books. The people who loved the first two books in this series will like this one as well RRthumb .

sdmountainkat
Member Avatar
Kat

TankU for the review!

MelissaB
Member Avatar
Epic Saga
 [
Thanks schnuppi!

I will be reading this one really soon!

schnuppi
Member Avatar
Katie

MelissaB
Jan 20 2009, 12:53 AM
Thanks schnuppi!

I will be reading this one really soon!
Let me know what you think about it Jumphappy I know you loved the other two too and I would like to know how you liked that one!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Paranormal Book Reviews · Next Topic »