Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Exercise In Futility; log
Topic Started: May 30 2009, 04:27 AM (370 Views)
timslogin

My January
Frigging rehabbing from something every time I turn around. The link is some pics on the wife's Facebook page of what I did to myself in January, followed by a staph infection in February that required surgery. The hospital wants me to believe that I didn't get the staph while they were stitching me up. Sure.

Anyway.
C&J
warmup
185 x 3 x 1 sets
205 x 3 x 3

Squats
225 x 3 x 1
315 x 3 x 1
365 x 3 x 2
385 x 2 x 1
395 x 2 x 1

Bent Press
50 x 8 x 2
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MaxPower
Member Avatar
Follower of Branigann's Law
Damn, that is one hell of a flesh wound.

Pint
Member Avatar

thats the best gash I've seen since the BAM! section of the forum!!!! :scratch :wtf

Good luck with the Rehab man!

timslogin

Guess I was tired when I psted, meant to put this under Training Logs. If a mod would move it that would be cool. 29 stitches, the arm never bled. No major muscle damage, but a long lay-off to let things heal, and a big cyst under the skin that still isn't totally gone. Really cool scar though.

timslogin

Thanks for moving this post for me.
Monday
Squats
185 x 3
275 x 3
365 x 1
365 x 3 x 3

That was it, didn't feel like driving to the gym, I didn't have enough time. The weights may be off, I used the bigger Jesup Gym bar at the house, and I can't remember if it's 45 or 55.

timslogin

Wednesday
light day
BP warmup
bar x 10
135 x 10
225 x3
2 Board Press
315 x 2 x 4

supersetted with T-bar row
neutral grip
2 plates x 10
3 plates x 5 x 4

Rev FLyes on Incline Bench
20 x 10 x 3

Plate Curls
simultaneous
25 x 5 x 4

first time I've done any benching with more than 225 in probably 6 months, was actually a little nervous, but it was pretty easy.

Pint
Member Avatar

Training looks good mate.

I am guessing that you are using lbs instead of kgs. Glad to have you posting your log up, but for those of us who dont know you can you post up some details like what you are training for and length of time training etc....

Good luck mate.
:up

timslogin

Pint,
I'm not training for anything in particular at the moment, I just need to stop being out of shape. I haven't done a SM contest since Tulsa, which I think was 2 years ago. That was as an U105kg. Found out that I have a bone spur on the front of a vertebrae at the base of my shoulder blades, because I had an awful car DL result at that contest which is unusual for me. Since then it's been one thing after another, including starting a new business. If there's a contest that looks good nearby, I'll do it, but nothing actually planned at the moment.

Wednesday
squats
260 x 3
350 x 5 x 3

Face pulls
stack x 10 x 3

Bent Press
50 x 10 both sides
60 x 10 x 3 both sides

timslogin

Wednesday
Squats
240 x 3
330 x 5
370 x 4
370 x 3 x 2
Dips
5 x 3
T-bar row neutral grip
2 plates x 5
3 plates x 5 x 3

timslogin

Worked out last week, but sporadically.
Yesterday's

Zercher DL - thick bar
240 x 1
240 x 2 x 3

Superset- Thick Bar DL & Incline BP
DL
240 x 5 x 3
IBP
225 x 5 x 3

Bent Press
65 x 5 x 3

Screwed around with the thick bar, cleaned 240 a couple of times wih a mixed grip. Gym is out of chalk and so am I, Europa's been backordered for about 2 months now. I don't know what their deal is. The Zercher DL was much more wicked than I remembered, my upper back is completely torched today.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Training logs · Next Topic »
Add Reply