Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Moving to a New Server...!!!
Topic Started: Jan 3 2015, 11:20 AM (1,313 Views)
Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
New layout, ay. Looks nice. Hopefully the search engine works now. :hi:
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Lamao
Feb 21 2015, 05:37 AM
Once I log in to the forum, it 'd be nice to have an option "view new posts" so I can view the posts since my last visit, now I have to check each sub-forum manually.
Hmm, you asked in February and *although nobody has yet replied* :blink: I hope you've found out you still have the old "view new posts" option. It's at the bottom to the right on the front page:

http://s9.zetaboards.com/THE_CINEHOUND_FORUM/search/?c=5

B)
Edited by Jack J, Jul 25 2015, 12:10 AM.
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
cinehound
Aug 21 2015, 09:30 PM
Jack J
Jul 24 2015, 11:59 PM
New layout, ay. Looks nice. Hopefully the search engine works now. :hi:
Thank you, Jack. I'm glad you like it.
The SEARCH button is working now but for the new posts on the new server.
I try to give a breath to the forum again and I need your help here....... :hello!:
:cheers:

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Hi there, Miltos. :hello!:

Hope all's well. :cheers:

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
The notification thingy isn't working. I'm not getting notified about new replies to threads that I subscribe to. :down:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply