Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The End Of An Era?; don't pull the plug from Cinehound!
Topic Started: Jun 27 2015, 08:41 AM (1,529 Views)
Laserdude
Star Member
No more Cinehound?

Wow, talk about a black summer. I come back almost every day.

And yes, mostly to see the sales topic. Great movies, sold by real movie-enthusiasts.
I gathered most of my collection through this forum.

Shit, I wouldn't know what to do if the forum were to close down.

On ebay and marktplaats there are sometimes crazy prices. Hardly a place to bargain with the sellers.

WE NEED THIS FORUM TO KEEP THE VHS COLLECTING ALIVE!

And to look at those great covers, because honestly, that's why we keep coming back: THE GREAT VHS ERA.

Any response from Miltos yet?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laserdude
Star Member
Donation made.

Please keep Cinehound alive.

It's a site that I check out almost on a daily basis.

Perhaps it hasn't been said a lot, but, thank you Miltos for putting in your time and effort all those years. Personally I haven't got a clue how to run a forum. Thanks man!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply