Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The End Of An Era?; don't pull the plug from Cinehound!
Topic Started: Jun 27 2015, 08:41 AM (1,542 Views)
klownz
Member Avatar
[ * ]
My opinion & yes I am a complete stranger but here me out! :hello!:

I don't know the exact history of things that may have happened BUT what I do know is this forum often crops up when I am looking for information on unusual Asian horror films, specifically one time when looking for Thai films & again today whilst looking for information on witch with flying head films... it has come up on many other occasions as well. If I keep finding this place, others into obscure shit must be as well.

I help run a newish horror forum that is also a zeta one & its doing pretty well but we have loads of staff who are our core regulars... i would suggest adding more of your active & die hard members ad global mods & also upgrading the sites look ALSO at a glance & quick look round there are loads of cool codes you can add to make the place more user friendly... if the admin wants to sign up onto our forum & have a look round I would be more than happy to share any of our codes no questions asked!

Another thing about activity... i am on a fuck load of forums (all horror) & activity always drops this time of year... make some adjustments whilst its quiet then once you are all happy send out a group email blast explaining the changes & telling your gang to get their ass signed back in!

Very last thing. I noticed some comments about social media killing forums, this is true but at this moment in time for our site its the only place our new members come from, its a pain in the ass at first but something to consider.

"Klownz" :up:
Horror Mansion Forum
Facebook
Twitter
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply