Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"Onar Films" lives again
Topic Started: Jun 30 2015, 03:01 PM (2,543 Views)
cannibal man
Superstar Member
Jun 30 2015, 11:08 PM
well, it was the only label who put out some gems of old turkish cinema on DVD: the turkish Superman, a few Killing movies, the turkish Death Wish, a bunch of thriller and horror....until the sudden death of its founder, Bill Barounis.
More movies were planned but everything was put on hold until now, when the original partners of Bill, Ali Murat Guven and Kunt Tulgar (with the addition of Levent Cakir) decided to start again from where they stopped.

Three years ago I met them and they were really intended to keep on the path but they hadn't enough resources to restore the movies....we were talking but then I kept on travelling so I lost contacts with them. Now it's already 2-3 months that the news is spreaded and through Facebook there are already plans and work in progress

If you like old turkish cinema - wester, superheroes, masked heroes, crime, action, rip-off of famous movies, then you should give a try and discover the craziness of the good ol' turkish cinema

ve never seen a turkish film but if i could get an english language release or even english subs id be interested in watching some be it crime, western, or superhero stuff.

im more than happy to try new stuff no matter where its from.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Turkish Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply