Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Asian DVD/VCD stores
Topic Started: Aug 22 2015, 07:24 AM (1,594 Views)
cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hi, I cloed the old thread about Asian stores as most of them are now closed "oops!:

I start this topic with ACTIVE Asian stores. Links & info about them.
Many of these links had been provided in that old thread by Jack J. and Member-X
Thank you, guys!

I mention only the stores with English option...because I beleive stores in local language only are uselees for us to order.

Any help here is precious. But only active stores please. And stores, not sites or blogs.

=====================================================================

THAILAND

eTHAICD - Cheap prices, many horror DVD/VCD, movies from Thailand and all over the world (even Italian ones!)

Thai Mega Mart - Many VCD, but unfortunately I didn't see much horror there.

BOOMERANG - Some Blu-Ray from Thailand, a few nice HK titles

AmornMovie - Needs browsing...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MALAYSIA

Wanita - Many horror DVD/VCD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAMBODIA

ANGKORWAT - A couple of sexy DVD, not sure if the have any horror, it needs a lot of browsing...

PHILIPPINES

KabayanCentral - Many Filipino horror movies

HONG KONG

YesAsia Global - Tons of horror & action DVD/VCD from Hong kong, Japan, Korea, Taiwan etc

YesAsia USA - Store for North America only.

DDDHouse - Probably THE HK store to go for. Good assortment of VCDs, DVDs and Blurays. Sometimes sales.
(Store added by okerlo)

buyoyo - Many horror/action VCD/DVD but also sexy movies.

PLAY-ASIA - A lot of titles from HK & Japan

His Master's Voice - HMV Hong Kong

ZoomMovie - Some interesting Indonesian & Malay horror DVD...and more!

TigerCinema - Located in USA

PChomeUSA - Soimething like Amazon (with sellers), now with a bit English

SOUTH KOREA

K2DVD - A lot of horror DVD...but expensive.

WOORIDVD - Ebay store, many horror DVD, some cheap, some expensive

Kimook - Located in USA

Hanbooks/URL] - Expensive...even the "bargain" ones.

KoreaPop
- They even sell used VHS...Needs browsing.

KIMCHI DVD - A lot of horror DVD & Blu-Ray.

TAIWAN

JSDVD - A lot of DVD & Blu-Ray.

VIETNAM

Aslanmv - Vietnamese VCD & DVD

JAPAN

CDJapan - Tons of Japanese DVD

WorldLanguage - Located in USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Thanx! Just added :hello!:

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Yep, looks very slow indeed....

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Just added another HK store, PC HOME USA, something like Amazon, with sellers, it was just PC HOME in Chines, now the USA in title means a bit English. You can find some deleted OOP VCD & DVD there, usually not cheap.

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Extremely slow indeed...I tried to browse it several times this week without luck, but I'll give it another chance when I'm calm. I browsed YesAsia but it seems to me they aren't so cheap anymore? They have free shipping of course if your order is about $40

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Jack J
Aug 29 2015, 05:06 PM
dddhouse had been on the old list since the start, though, so if it wasn't on the new one I guess "someone" forgot to copy it over

Somebody ought to let Johnny and Sze know it's so slow, maybe they're not even aware of it.
Ha ha, no, I didn't forgot, I knew it was there...But a new member kindly mentioned just when I started the update it so I wanna say bravo to him.

And I'll try to contact them about the problem, it sounds strange to me if they didn't noticed that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Asian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply