Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Devil (1981) Dvd Release
Topic Started: Sep 8 2015, 08:19 PM (903 Views)
cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hi, I just noticed that in Amazon...so THE DEVIL had a limited DVD release?
Anybody has it?
http://www.amazon.com/The-Devil-Hung-Lieh-Chen/dp/B0069K5WSU
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Ah, fuck, I just read the reviews below it. It is a DVD-R release and a horrible transfer probably of the USA VHS.....

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Yeah, Apprehensive Films is a bootleg operation of the worst kind. I have nothing against bootleggers when they admit they're bootleggers but in the past this label have tried to convince customers that they're selling legit DVD's. I bought two HK films and they were the same LD/VHS prints that I had already.
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
"Limited Edition to just 500 units. Each unit is hand numbered".

How fancy. A hand numbered bootleg.
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines

bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
Grey market company who has a broad understanding about "public domain" it seems...but they are not alone. ;)
It's typical that Amazon USA sells their stuff,it's full of these grey market labels.
Edited by bdc, Sep 9 2015, 09:13 PM.

MegaGinsengKing
[ * ]
I got my dvd-r copy from (and Devil Fetus and Devil Mirror) Far East Flix.

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I have the Japanese tape for sale:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Jönas
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Member-X
Apr 20 2016, 10:24 AM

Posted Image
How much?
My sales/trade thread:
Jönas tapes for trade or sale

My wants:
Jönas wants

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Member-X
Apr 20 2016, 10:24 AM

Posted Image
I've got the Japanese VHS as well but it has serious tracking problems. So annoying. The same with my LAST BREATH tape from Japan. Japanese tapes usually have great to good playback but these two are seriously messed up. :down:

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
My tape has excellent playback. ^_^
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Asian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply