Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Manusia Berilmu Gaib - 1981
Topic Started: Dec 31 2015, 12:29 PM (452 Views)
shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Manusia Berilmu Gaib - 1981

Synopsis taken from http://filmindonesia.or.id/

Quote:

The Man with Magic

Lawar is a man with an ugly face and has diseases (the average cinehound member). So he is loathed and banished by the people in his village. Lawar leaves his village and is lost in a cave during his journey. The cave giant wants to eat Lawar’s gut but the giant is reprimanded by the king of cave dwellers. In semi-conscious state, Lawar hears a voice from the bat spirit which then enters Lawar’s body. So his wish to have a handsome face and supernatural power will be fulfilled if he abides with everything he hears. Then with his power, he defeats his enemies and also meets Ratih, the girl of his dreams. His many wishes come true because he can fly, even on Thamrin Road, Jakarta.

Posted Image

Very entertaining movie, would like to know what the runtime & picture quality of the vcd is.
Edited by shootgringoshoot, Jan 1 2016, 04:23 PM.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kothar
Member Avatar
Star Member
Tom, i had a review of this in my review thread. You can find it here:
http://s9.zetaboards.com/THE_CINEHOUND_FORUM/topic/784537/13/

Unfortunately, the images are no longer there. I have to start fresh upload.
For this I must find the original images on one of my hard drives.

The picture quality is for vcd surprising good. The runtime is 102:20min.

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
the tape has a runtime of +- 110min
according to the website filmindonesia the movie has a runtime of 112min

have to re-record my tape anyway ... because my current recording had some problemms.
Edited by shootgringoshoot, Jan 1 2016, 04:49 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Asian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply