Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Live traffic feed thingy ruins my life
Topic Started: Jan 15 2016, 02:22 PM (402 Views)
Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Miltos, is there a chance we could move the Live Traffic Feed thingy down on the page instead of it being on top? I find it irritating that you have to scroll down all the time to read the page because the Traffic Feed counter takes up so much space.

:hello!:

2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Member-X
Jan 15 2016, 03:59 PM
Jack J
Jan 15 2016, 02:22 PM
Miltos, is there a chance we could move the Live Traffic Feed thingy down on the page instead of it being on top? I find it irritating that you have to scroll down all the time to read the page because the Traffic Feed counter takes up so much space.

Miltos thinks you smell like rotten fish. :D
Your sense of humour is rapidly deteriorating. :blink:
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
cinehound
Jan 16 2016, 07:52 PM
Yep, I tried it but I prefer it on top.... :hi:
I understand its alluring attraction once every time we log in but we're forced to view it every time we change to another page. And then have to scroll down. It's not that interesting.

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Alright, don't worry about it. I removed the damn thing with Adblock. :hi: :hi: :hi:

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Member-X
Jan 19 2016, 08:23 PM
Jack J
Jan 19 2016, 05:43 PM
Member-X
Jan 15 2016, 03:59 PM
Jack J
Jan 15 2016, 02:22 PM

Miltos thinks you smell like rotten fish. :D
Your sense of humour is rapidly deteriorating. :blink:

A while in your company does that. :D

Btw, I don't mind that "Live traffic" thingy at all. :up:
Well, you can take it home with you then. :down:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply