Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS...
Topic Started: Dec 20 2006, 04:53 PM (431 Views)
cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
The Cinehound Forum is now a baby 4 months old...still a newborn I guess.
We have 55 members already but only a few of you post regulary...Well, at least we have much more readers !

Posts are about 850 (including replies) but almost half of them are mine. I don't complain as this is far beyond my hopes.

Please write me (private or in public) what else woulfd you like here. Also please tell your friends about the forum and force (!!!) them to join us. I know forums are too many and each of us have his blog or store or...well, we all have less & less free time I guess...but if you like this forum just a little please try to support it by the best way you can.

I'm thinking to post a poll soon about the most interesting sections of this forum, I really like to see your vote...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

khooni
Unregistered

CINEHOUND is my favourite forum !!
I vote for TURKISH & HINDI departments !!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

...And I should add my vote for them plus the GREEK one then!
Quote Post Goto Top

Frog
Unregistered

What should I post I'm just an ugly Frog :D :D :D
Seriously, thank you for your e-mail, I keep coming to your forum and I like your site a lot :D
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply