Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MONDO MACABRO upcoming releases
Topic Started: Jan 20 2007, 06:30 AM (5,431 Views)
Jared
Member Avatar
Star Member
If you haven't seen it yet here's a rundown of the next bunch of titles from our favorite DVD label. All of it looks incredible!

THE BLOOD ROSE (aka RAVAGED and DEVIL'S MANIAC) Claude Mulot's erotic horror classic.

THE WARRIOR The Barry Prima action classic, finally on DVD and completely uncut!

QUEEN OF BLACK MAGIC The Indonesian horror classic, also known as BLACK MAGIC III.

DAUGHTER OF EVE (a.k.a. SILIP a.k.a. SNAKE SISTERS) Filipino erotic classic now available for the first time on DVD anywhere.

THE BOLLYWOOD HORROR COLLECTION VOLUME 2
Worldweird Cinema
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
DAUGHTER OF EVE is one of my all-time favourites, an incredible weirdo. Highly recommended by Cinehound. It was out on Greek VHS in the 80s. I can't beleive it's out on DVD !! Mondo Macabro simply rules !!!

ajji
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
all the titles sound very interesting. thanx for the heads-up!

B)

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
watched the mond macobro dvd last week.

very interestng movie!
I dont want to call it an erotic movie, think the nudity and sexuality is very politically used.
very nice camera work, intersting locations ........ a very weird movie with allmost an el-topo like atmosphere.

also I found the movie is his time far forwards(?)

love the extra's! love mondo macabro!

toxic_avenger
[ * ]
any news about upcoming releases ?

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
A friend sent me Mondo Macabro's entire 12 episode series of EUROTIKA recently. It is the tv series they made before the Mondo Macabro tv series - and it's fabulous. And no, it's not just "erotic" movies but just as much horror movies as well. I wish they would put out an official set. Hell, I wish they would put out a complete set of the Mondo Macabro series as well so you could have them all collected in one release.
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I changed the thread title. Let's use this thread to talk about new (and old) MM releases.
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I started too watch all mm dvd's only a short while ago.

the dvd's are allways full with great surprises. I try not too find any information about the movies before i watch them ...... the extra on the disks are very interesting and give you some very nice side information. i try too watch the extra after I watched the mean movie.

untill now I find the asian disks the most interesting ..... the spanish horror jess franco etc I found not so interesting .... propably these are the releases that were made too cover some costs for other project ........ too be very honest I dont understand why soo many people addore the jess francos movies ......

a mm disk that I also really liked was the belgium movie "crazy love". I remember that the movie played in the cinema ..... but i was too young too appriciate the movie ...also didnt understand it. the more I enjoyed in now!

I movie I would love too see released by mm would be -Golden Queens Commando- :wub:

Jared
Member Avatar
Star Member
I'll be making a blog post a bit later this evening with a big announcement. May disappoint those who want MM to stick to the Asian stuff, but the movies in this new round of releases are amazing! Stay tuned ... B)
Worldweird Cinema

A.N.
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Ok for the classic Alain Robbe-Grillet films... Great news.

Yet, if I may, what about the long awaited release of Jess Franco's Plaisir trois / How to Seduce a Virgin? Can I still hope?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DVD, VCD & Blu-Ray · Next Topic »
Add Reply