Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MONDO MACABRO upcoming releases
Topic Started: Jan 20 2007, 06:30 AM (5,473 Views)
Jared
Member Avatar
Star Member
HOW TO SEDUCE A VIRGIN should be MM's first release this year and their first through their new distributor, CAV. Details forthcoming.
Worldweird Cinema
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

A.N.
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Excellent news.
Thank you, Jared. :)

Jared
Member Avatar
Star Member
Bad news, no ARG after all. http://mondomacabrodvd.blogspot.com/2013/0...s-business.html
Worldweird Cinema

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Oh crap! :o
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

Jönas
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Didn't they get anounced as releases from Camera Obscura also a while ago? Seem to be a curse hanging over ARG releases. Might aswell pick up the italian releases I haven't got yet. :unsure:
My sales/trade thread:
Jönas tapes for trade or sale

My wants:
Jönas wants

mondoboy
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
We need more rare Franco! :ph43r:
Cinehound,the forum that kill your bank account!!!

dekadentast
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Are Mondo Macabro ever gonna release the awesome movie Snake Sisters? I have been looking forward to see that release for so many years. Ever since I first saw the parts from the movie in Mondo Macabro previews. The movie have been in the previews from so long time that it has to be released now, if it ever gonna be released.

Jared
Member Avatar
Star Member
Don't hold your breath, I'm sorry to say.
Worldweird Cinema

Jared
Member Avatar
Star Member
Hopefully, MM will release Franco's HOW TO SEDUCE A VIRGIN and the 70s Italian film THE SNAKE GOD before the year is out. It's been a rough year for our favorite home video company. :(
Worldweird Cinema

stephen grimes
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Jared
Jun 7 2013, 01:38 AM
the 70s Italian film THE SNAKE GOD

Wow,Piero Vivarelli's IL DIO SERPENTE.Nice to see this one getting an English friendly dvd release.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DVD, VCD & Blu-Ray · Next Topic »
Add Reply