Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MONDO MACABRO upcoming releases
Topic Started: Jan 20 2007, 06:30 AM (5,380 Views)
shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
watched the mond macobro dvd last week.

very interestng movie!
I dont want to call it an erotic movie, think the nudity and sexuality is very politically used.
very nice camera work, intersting locations ........ a very weird movie with allmost an el-topo like atmosphere.

also I found the movie is his time far forwards(?)

love the extra's! love mondo macabro!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I started too watch all mm dvd's only a short while ago.

the dvd's are allways full with great surprises. I try not too find any information about the movies before i watch them ...... the extra on the disks are very interesting and give you some very nice side information. i try too watch the extra after I watched the mean movie.

untill now I find the asian disks the most interesting ..... the spanish horror jess franco etc I found not so interesting .... propably these are the releases that were made too cover some costs for other project ........ too be very honest I dont understand why soo many people addore the jess francos movies ......

a mm disk that I also really liked was the belgium movie "crazy love". I remember that the movie played in the cinema ..... but i was too young too appriciate the movie ...also didnt understand it. the more I enjoyed in now!

I movie I would love too see released by mm would be -Golden Queens Commando- :wub:

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
on one hand it is nice that oop dvd's will still be available .... on the other hand, I will know it will distrub me, when I know that in my mm dvd collection is 1 movie that is not "orriginal".

maybe a small detail ..... but will the dvdr's have the title printed on them, or hand written?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DVD, VCD & Blu-Ray · Next Topic »
Add Reply