Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OUR FORUM NEEDS PROMOTION
Topic Started: Feb 8 2007, 02:24 PM (431 Views)
cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hey guys, OUR forum needs help & promotion. Go and tell everyone out there about it, talk to your grandmothers and your mother-in-law, feed your newborn babes with fake hopes, give broken promises around, make anything possible to let people know about this little corner here. Spread lies around the world, tell people we're about to forbid radioactivity, to force president Bush outside Irak, that we're going to provide each forum member with a sexy girl from mother Russia, things like that !!

OK, I guess I went farther than Beyond, I'm turning serious and ask you your opinion of how I could promote The Cinehound Forum with the less possible cost.
I try through MySpace mainly.
And, yes, please let your friends know about it.

THANK YOU :lol:

PS< Not that I'm not satisfied with the good friends I have here...
YOU keep the forum alive pals !!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tobias Yerking
Unregistered

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You'll not spend any money on promotion if it's from mouth to mouth.This is the best way!I wish you the best!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Let your reputation grow-up slowly and don't push things...Take my advise!
CINEHOUND is now a very warm little place online and when it will grow up big -'cause it WILL certainely do- may loose its charm.
The question right now should be "how many?" but if they enjoy! I beleive many fanatics of the weirdness in films -as i am- find your forum fantastic & extraodinaire!
KEEP UP THE FLAG!!
Quote Post Goto Top

70s
Unregistered

Your site is one of my favourites, I've spoken to my friends about. I think you have more members recently :)
Quote Post Goto Top

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Thank you !!

I know some people visit the forum very often and this enough for me B)

videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
well , i for one love a forum like this , my passion will always be with VHS, unfortuatly we are in the minority, with everyone and their grandma lovin DVD, good ol VHS has been left behind.... but that's what makes a community like this great , hardcore fans like us, who won't let VHS fade into oblivion, well atleast i won't VHS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

AL SHEITANI
Unregistered

Say hello to all people and excusez-moi as I don't use english as first language.

Al Sheitani
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply