Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
WIN A SERGIO MARTINO SIGNED SAZUMA DVD; By pre-ordering LA SETTIMA DONNA
Topic Started: Feb 17 2007, 08:08 PM (717 Views)
stephen grimes
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Right i'm no good at reviews or comparisons but just to say that the Sazuma disc is complete and uncut(though like the Japanese disc is missing the scene of a typewriter just before they rob the bank which is in the Cinehollywod tapes) and a beautiful transfer.While the Japanese Media Suits dvd looked excellent this is alot better and aimed more at the Eurocult/Italian b-movie fans,it has 3 language options including the English dub which isn't stated on the packaging or menu and some nice extras including a 25 min Lovelock interview and a seperate disc with the complete soundtrack :) .Apparently from what i read yesterday there's a rumor that this maybe Sazuma's last release as sales of their first 'SUSPECTED DEATH OF A MINOR' were poor,really hope this is just a rumor but if not then everyone needs to buy this and support this great label.I for one would love to see them put out more stuff like this in future and who would have thought 10 years ago that a film like TERROR(La Settima Donna) would ever get released or look this good.
Great work Sazuma-you've got my support!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
I hope these rumors are lies, Sazuma is a great company. But I've also heard of the poor sales of SUSPECTED DEATH OF A MINOR and this is not a lie...I just wonder why.

So LA SETTIMA DONNA has an English language option too? Good news !!
But why they don't mention that on cover? :huh:

Mine is still sealed waiting for review...

stephen grimes
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
cinehound
Mar 25 2007, 07:37 PM
So LA SETTIMA DONNA has an English language option too? Good news !!
But why they don't mention that on cover? :huh:

Could it be a rights issue Miltos because of the Japanese dvd?
Btw the English language track an only be accessed via your remote control,it does sound great though.
Also look for the great easter egg in the extras menu which is a sing-a-long with all the words to the Lovelock/Roxy Music track featured at the start when the girls are sunbathing,cool as fuck B)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · DVD, VCD & Blu-Ray · Next Topic »
Add Reply