Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RARE SPANISH & GERMAN EUROCULT VHS
Topic Started: Mar 1 2007, 01:43 PM (2,491 Views)
cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
By the way, where are you from?
I guess you're from Germany, right?

In the beginning I thought you're Greek...because "andras" in Greek means "man" :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
cinehound
Mar 1 2007, 08:15 PM
By the way, where are you from?
I guess you're from Germany, right?

In the beginning I thought you're Greek...because "andras" in Greek means "man" :)

And "andras" means "others" in Swedish. Like in others money. :)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

andras
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
If You put together a German,a Swede and a Greek what do You get? A Hungarian!

Andalusia, I will shortly answer your PM but if You have DVDs to offer for these
titles then please let me know. I gather that You are from Spain.

gialloboy
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I guess my masterplan of getting collectors from all over the world together is working!
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

gialloboy
Mar 2 2007, 11:19 AM
I guess my masterplan of getting collectors from all over the world together is working!

All the fun is in organizing collector fights. Drop one champion from each continent into a huge greek video store that is unloading its stock for one euro a piece and see what happens and who comes out.
Quote Post Goto Top

gialloboy
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
ME! :P
Posted Image

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
blackpriest
Mar 2 2007, 12:10 PM
gialloboy
Mar 2 2007, 11:19 AM

All the fun is in organizing collector fights. Drop one champion from each continent into a huge greek video store that is unloading its stock for one euro a piece and see what happens and who comes out.

Not to mention the happy store owner. Let's say that he/she gets tapes sold for a few hunred and a trashed store that's gonna cost a few thousand to fix. :lol:
Posted Image

andras
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Second page and no deal was done yet. Meanwhile I'm having fun of watching
these German tapes and my language skills are steadily improving as well.
"Ficken und töten,das ist das grössten!" -that's actual dialogue from TERRORGANG,
and obscure Spanish horrorfilm co-starring Davis Forrest as "andras".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply