Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ARTICLE ON GREEK FANTASTIC CINEMA!; In the upcoming issue of Video Watchdog!
Topic Started: May 16 2007, 08:31 PM (1,211 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

THE GREEK FILMOGRAPHY: 1914 THROUGH 1996
Where I can find this book online? Is it about exploitation films only or about whole greek filmography? Then it must be huge!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Miltos or 70s can you find this book for me please?? :rolleyes:
Quote Post Goto Top

70s
Unregistered

I'm sure you can find it at AMAZON UK
Quote Post Goto Top

A.N.
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
You can buy it here, directly from the publisher. Now there is also the softcover edition.
http://www.mcfarlandpub.com/book-2.php?id=978-0-7864-2421-4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Nice of you to post that link. However, just a bit of good advise: It is mostly a good idea to see if you can get a book from another retailer than the publisher simply because publishers often don't lower their prices!

I found the same book at Amazon.uk and it's only ca. 23 which comes to $44. You'll save $16.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0...80071761&sr=1-2

Jack
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

A.N.
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
My dear Jack, just a bit of good advise from me too: the McFarland price concerns the 2 volumes set, Amazon only the first volume A-L. !! :D :P

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Me and my big mouth <_<
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
@flashback:I haven't this book but I think A.N & Jack C covered you well :)

@70s:I didn't want to sound rude about the man, in fact I mention his books are at least interesting & useful. To be honest I've read only "365 NYHTES" and that caused my opinion about his tastes, in there he talks only about -one way or another- "famous" films & directors...Maybe I judged him a bit quickly. And maybe because he's in so many non horror or exploitation related things created my thoughts above.

I didn't realize he has wrote so many books. I'll try to read a few more -his recent ones- and maybe I'll change my opinion. I'm a man who understands when he's wrong about something...or someone.

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
cinehound
May 25 2007, 02:44 PM
I'm a man who understands when he's wrong about something...or someone.

Uhh, Miltos, in that case: it's actually Jack J, not 'C' :P
- not that it matters the least bit :ph43r:
You can call me dirty rotten slimeball wannabe video collector - and you'll still be my Cinehound friend. :lol:

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
:D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Greek Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply