Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MYKONOS ILLUSION
Topic Started: Jun 21 2007, 04:04 PM (4,630 Views)
A.N.
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
"La trombata" was theatrically released in Greece as "To hamoyelo tis Pythias". It's a Greek-Italian co-production co-directed by Bergonzelli and Soulis Giorgiadis. In this case Bergonzelli acted really as co-director and wasn't just a "man of straw".

This film is not an erotic movie, but a sort of very silly "Topkapi", i.e. the story of an attempted theft of a precious statue kept at Delfi museum.

The original movie has only a couple of relatively risqué sex scenes (shot soft) with Larry Daniels and Karin Well, but the version theatrically released in Italy was hardcore, and included added sequences shot (or edited in) by Bergonzelli himself (he did the same for other three or four movies coproduced by him). Anyway, for the time being the only edition available on video (as far as I know) is the Italian softcore version (see below). If you're interested in a copy, we could arrange for a future trade.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

panosss
[ * ]
A.N.
Jun 22 2007, 01:00 AM
TO SYMBLEGMA was the first h/c movie produced and directed by Stratos Markidis. In France it was released in December 1977 (visa 48199) with the title PRENDS-MOI PARTOUT and the direction credited to "Robert Hugue", an alias of producer Robert De Nesle (see "La saison cinématographique"). The general opinion is that De Nesle coproduced this movie with Markidis, bringing some actresses and demanding an XXX version for the French (and European) market, but that the direction itself was left to Markidis. Maybe actor Notis Pitsilos, who was in the original cast and is still around, could confirm these facts. Anyway, in the first half of the 80s, with his company "Olympus Films", Markidis produced and directed (at least) 7 more adult films.

TO SYMBLEGMA was the first h/c movie produced and directed by Stratos Markidis.No,it was not:the film i idoni tis diastrofis 1974 by stratos markidis is also hardcore

A.N.
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Yes, you're right. I have it.
The message quoted by you was dated June 2007, and at that date I didn't know about the h/c version of IDONI TIS DIASTROFIS. On this film see also the book GREEK EROTCA, pag.342.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Greek Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply