Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
BRUCE LEE VS GAY POWER; Finally found! Broadcasted on TV!!!!
Topic Started: Jul 2 2007, 07:44 PM (4,193 Views)
Mondo Pete
[ * ]
To be fair, no-one (or not me anyway) is saying that the Bruce Lee-Ilsa film actually exists. And that trade paper report is not exactly an "advertisement". I believe it was quite common practice back in the day for producers to create advance posters and give out news stories for films they planned to make, if the interest was high enough and if the cash could be raised from pre-sales. I think this is just another one of those projects.

I'm not sure I would agree that the Golden Triangle films (either of them) are exactly a "famous movie". But I'm interested to hear they are both the same film, They have entirely different casts. I'd always assumed that one was a Hong Kong/Philippines production and the other was a Thai/HK production. The German release of the one I am referring to does have a slightly different edit from the English version I've seen, but they are essentially the same. I always believed the Lo Lieh film was a different production with a similar name. Good to have that finally corrected.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Latin American, African & Arabic Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply