Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
150 TURKISH EROTIC VCDs!!!!!; Ebay auction ...
Topic Started: Aug 7 2007, 05:33 AM (8,789 Views)
Jared
Member Avatar
Star Member
It seems like maybe I've seen something on this topic around here somewhere - but I can't find it now and don't know if my memory is faulty.
Here it is, pretty crazy - and a good deal for so many obscure movies!
But I can't possibly spend that much money on something like this.
But I'd love to have all these!
It seems like Zerrin Egeliler is in every one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wonderful-Turkish-Erot...1QQcmdZViewItem
Worldweird Cinema
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

flashback
[ * ]
150 titles? :blink: Fantastic! But do you know the seller? He has zero feedback

CIKO
Member Avatar
[ * ]
There are frequently that kind of sales messages release ion Turkish sale web pages. These users generally has erotic shops but I recommend please think twice for that kind of requests. Because they dont work with abroad generally.

Erotic Shops if make ( and they generally make it ) to sale hardcore movie this is an illegal crime inTurkey. So They are generally secret persons. You can pay but maybe you cant get anything.

If you need some Turkish erotics from 70s I have 15 - 20 movies as vcd .

Greetings;
+++ CIKO +++

CIKO Web Page

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
A great offer...but I couldn't trust a new seller for such a big buy. I'll try to communicate with him...

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Now they have two auctions, one with 150 and another with 50 VCDs. They also translate the turkish titles in English, and they also mention they could create a "buy it now" auction with 10 or 20 or 30 etc titles of your choice...
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZeroticvcdshop

I suppose ebay is also on holiday because otherwise both auctions would be down :)

Their feedback is now "3" but from sellers only...

brains99
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hey, I wanted to say that I took a chance and ordered 30 specific titles from this guy. He has a great collection, some hard to find stuff from the early VCD days. I sent him the list and paid for them, $49.00 for 30 films. lol! One day later he said he sent them out. He gave me tracking number and I looked it up and sure enough it was on the Turkish Gov site as a package in transit to my city.

Just passing this along. I'll follow up here after I actually get the films.

~ Mike

Cimbo
[ * ]
Micheal says me there is a topic about my listing on ebay.

At first hello everybody. I am from Turkey - Istanbul and I have started to sell these products to other countries in 1 month. Before this time we were selling only in Turkey.

Like I have said to Mike on private , I have sent his tracking number and he can track it on www.ptt.gov.tr

If you want to see my movie list and prices please send me an email to [email protected] I will answer you rapidly.

I know I have only 3 feedback on ebay for now but I am not a cheater.
You can ask me everything you want via e-mail or here.

Thank you very much for your interesting

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Well, since Miltos apparently is away someplace I guess I'll play the host and say welcome to the forum! We're a friendly bunch here and we love old Turkish trash flicks. :D

Miltos in drag (i.e. Jack)
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

Cimbo
[ * ]
I havent got any e-mails and messages from you. I am waiting to help and assist you.

I have totally 300 Turkish Erotic Movies but the 150 that you are talking about are in 1970's .

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I'm not really into erotic stuff but more Turkish action movie from the 70s.
Do you have these too?? If yes, you could PM your list to me and I'll check it out. I'm dead broke right now so I won't be ordering right away but I would be interested in seeing what you have and maybe order later.
Thanks.

Jack
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Turkish Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply