Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,822 Views)
Mario
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
I've seen Hamlet and thought it was Damato's but according to imdb it's not but he has a little roll there. Is this imdb info correct?

Hamlet: For the Love of Ophelia

BTW, welcome to the forum ragazzo...
'Salvare la faccia' is not a giallo!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Yes, this info is correct. It's a Luca Damiano film (along with part 2) produced by Joe D'Amato.

More info below:
http://www.egafd.co.uk/films/details.php/id/a0194

Nosferatu
[ * ]
Hello to everybody!

I registered in this forum a few days ago and decided to say "hello".

My name is Alexei and I'm from Russia. I'm a big fan of Italian cult films of all genres (giallo, horror, crime, western) and also I'm always open to watch something new. Not long ago I familiarized to Turkish cinema and like these movies more and more. But the main difficulty is to find them... :(

I like this forum and its friendly atmosphere and will regularly visit it.

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Again, welcome to The Cinehound Forum, Alexei B)

If you like great Turkish DVDs, originals, with English subtitles, horror/superhero/giallo, you should visit Onar Films shop:
http://www.onarfilms.com

Joe D'Amato Jr.
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Nosferatu
Nov 11 2007, 03:33 PM
Hello to everybody!

I registered in this forum a few days ago and decided to say "hello".

My name is Alexei and I'm from Russia. I'm a big fan of Italian cult films of all genres (giallo, horror, crime, western) and also I'm always open to watch something new. Not long ago I familiarized to Turkish cinema and like these movies more and more. But the main difficulty is to find them... :(

I like this forum and its friendly atmosphere and will regularly visit it.

Welcome! Glad to have you has a member on the forum. I love Italian films of all genres, I am a big Joe D'Amato and am looking for any of his movies 9that are not on my list). Check out the Italian section of the forum ran my me and cinehound. B)

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Howdy, Nosferatu. Feel at home.

Jack
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

Aymanoglu
Unregistered

Welcome Alexei!

You will find a lot of like-minded collectors here, and finding Turkish films may not be so difficult as you initially thought. Don't forget to call in to "Turkish Exploitation Cinema" and exchange a shot of Vodka for Raki :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
You mean you're not a lagerlout, Ayman? :P

Jack
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

Bessi
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hi guys,

my name is Sven, 23 years old, and i collect rare german videos

Here is my videocover-page

I hope you enjoy it!

I'm searching of everything from:

-Videoring
-Star Video
-Techno/Fletcher

Can anyone help me there? I need complete coverscans, on some pages i've only found front-scans in really poor quality. I've also many coverscans...if somebody want to change some coverscans, please please send me mail.

many greetings from Germany
Sven

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Welcome to the forum, Bessi :)

Your VHS site seems excellent...Bravo !!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply