Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (38,065 Views)
oomrie
[ * ]
Thanks for the welcome Jack J and kingofB :)

Is that shelf still holding up kingofB? :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

oomrie
[ * ]
videohunter
Jul 29 2008, 06:04 PM
oomrie
Jul 29 2008, 05:17 PM
Hi

I have joined the forum today and would just like to say hello

I am based in the UK and i enjoy collecting UK pre cert vhs/beta and import tapes from all over the world

My favourite labels to collect at the moment are Dutch first issue Sunrise tapes and tapes on the Unicorn label from the States

I am looking forward to being an active member on the forum and to meeting new people  :)

Speak to you soon

Rob

glad the registration worked...welcome rob :)

Hi VH

Thanks mate we got there in the end :)

kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
oomrie

Is that shelf still holding up kingofB? :D

Had to make some strengthening because the wood started to bend badly from the weight of all these tapes after some years ;)

Posted Image

kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
kingofB
Jul 29 2008, 06:29 PM
oomrie

Is that shelf still holding up kingofB?  :D

Had to make some strengthening because the wood started to bend badly from the weight of all these tapes after some years ;)

This should do the trick:
Posted Image
:lol:
Posted Image

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Welcome to the forum, oomrie :)

And I'm sorry for the little trouble to find your way here but as I told you these spammers are very tough and make things difficult...

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
cinehound
Jul 29 2008, 09:05 PM
Welcome to the forum, oomrie :)

And I'm sorry for the little trouble to find your way here but as I told you these spammers are very tough and make things difficult...

Maybe you should start handing out a prize to the few lucky ones that manage to get thru your entry labyrinth. :lol:

2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
:D :D :D

Things are much better now with some new filters I use B)

Ed Glaser
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hi everyone! The name's Ed. I'm a filmmaker and a big fan of B movies.

Some time ago I developed a fascination with foreign knock-offs of American films, and since then I've been slowly amassing a collection of them. Recently, however, I took the next step and purchased the rights to a Turkish film which I plan to release on DVD in the near future.

Bill from Onar Films mentioned this site to me, and I received a very nice email from Miltos inviting me to join. I look forward to being a regular member of the forums!

As for my own credentials, my most recent movie is a spoof of videogames called "Press Start." For more info, feel free to check out www.PressStartMovie.com. I'm also working on a couple of video series for mobile phones.

My movie company is Dark Maze Studios, and its website is www.darkmaze.com.

Cheers!
Neon Harbor - Home of "Deja View," showcasing foreign remakes and rip-offs of popular American films

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Hi Ed, welcome to Cinehound. Kick yer feet up and feel at home.

Yeah, those remakes! :D

It sounds great you bought the rights to one of those Turkish films! Which one is it (of is that a big secret for the time being?) and where will you put it out, where are you at? (I haven't checked your links).

Jack
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

Ed Glaser
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Thanks for the welcome! :D

The film is KORKUSUZ (better known as TURKISH RAMBO), and I've posted more info here: http://z9.invisionfree.com/THE_CINEHOUND_F...?showtopic=1818

The DVD will be available to order online once it's released. I'm psyched.
Neon Harbor - Home of "Deja View," showcasing foreign remakes and rip-offs of popular American films

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply