Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,682 Views)
WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
...you still store most of your video collection back in Germany though you said, right?

...and i know the address for his German residence/video storage if anyone wants to bung me a few quid in exchange for access to this Aladdin's Cave of VHS wonders...lol

Just kidding...let me know whenever you are going back for a vacation though mate because i am still keen for copies of those 2 video versions of GRAUENS KOMMT NACHT and sleeve scans if you are able at some point... ;p
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Welcome to our humble Cinehound pound!
You will fit right in and i am sure you will find everyone on here lacking in ego and full of friendliness and insight, unlike other forums that are around...

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Welcome!

Indeed, ONAR FILMS is without a doubt THE ONLY place you should feel the need to shop for your Turkish cult-films on DVD! Bill, owner of ONAR, is one of our very own on here. We are a family on here as opposed to other forums where people are simply posting and bitching about things. Bill is a great guy and his tireless work on the Turkish cult classics he hunts down and releases is unparalleled. Forget waiting around for other companies out there to release these Turkish obscurities and 'lost' cult-classics...ONAR is your ONE-STOP to Turkish delights!
Support ONAR and hopefully ONAR will continue to support the kind of product we love...

Enjoy your experiences with your fellow Cinehounds!

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
On DVD-R maybe i come close...but when it comes to VHS originals there are some badasss collectors on here that could put many collectors to shame!

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Welcome VideoSpain! You are now officially a Cine-pup! :D

:cheers:

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I believe my buddy, Aldo joined on here yesterday too....so stop hiding Aldo and reveal yourself!

Oh, and "welcome" by the way... :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply