Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,669 Views)
ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Hey Fixed!
Welcome and enjoy your stay!
I happen to have a few super-rare greek betas too, like IN THE EYE OF THE HURRICANE and a few more.
Too bad I don't have a beta machine so I guess they're not in the best hands...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Welcome raculfright_13 and welcome CTEVE!!

By the way, Cteve, do you have any NORTH KOREAN stuff?

I only have HON KIL DONG and a war-kung fu one with the english title HOSTILITIES.
Anything else?

ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Welcome aboard Andrew!

I, too, have your old catalogs and used to order from you back in the 90's.

ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
him30
Dec 1 2009, 07:55 AM
Hello to everybody!

My name is Theodoros and I'm from Corfu of Greece. I'm a big fan of Italian horror movies and i started to collect all kinds of vhs movies a couple of months ago.I Have only 50 vhs movies but iím looking forward to keep raise this number.
And something last, i want to say sorry for my poor English so you have everyone to forgive me!
:D

Hi Akis!
I'm Bill (Deathland).
Glad to see you here!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply