Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,651 Views)
videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
WELCOME DAN.... :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
welcome jamal :)

videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Betakiller
Jan 3 2008, 08:45 PM
Hi there! Glad to have found this forum. I'm a swedish 27 year old that have been collecting euro cult VHS since my early twenties.

I'm mainly into jungle adventures from the late 60's to early 80's (think Tarzan
and amazons). I've also been a keen gialli collector and owned about 130 originals on VHS but times have changed and I've sold at least 40 of them and saved DVD-R copies for myself to enjoy. Not half as fun, but at least I can watch them.

At the moment I'm collecting releases of movies that I keep dear. No matter the genre or origin. Also I've realised that I actually enjoy the DVD format, and buy more of them nowadays. VHS are way more cool, and LD too, but the DVD format isn't bad at all. I'm a sucker when it comes to extras, interviews and audio commentaries etc.

Cherio!

welcome to the forum,..glad to see u here my friend.... :)

videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
welcome to the forum a_lektor... :)

videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
welcome kingofB , u came to the right place :)

videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
nice to see u here friend :)

videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
welcome to the forum, cannon films :)

videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
karamurat
Mar 28 2008, 04:40 AM
Hi Im kara from the UK,ive been collecting UK pre cert tapes for years but have recently branched out into collecting rare tapes from all around the world,so if anyone has any rare tapes to sell please feel free to send me your lists!

hey, kara, nice to see u here... B)

videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
hi, TIMO, welcome :) , do u have NIGHTMARE - VIDEO INVEST ?

videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
sleazeman2001
Apr 7 2008, 09:30 PM

O/k, so the release of NIGHTMARE on video invest is the longest version???  I will do my best to unearth this release so I will keep ALL posted on my progress!:)

the swedish release of NIGHTMARE - video invest is uncut...contains all the gore and the scenes missing from the continental US tape...

the dutch video for pleasure and the austrailan video classics/gold are known proven uncut versions....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply