Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,618 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

robertmonell
Nov 30 2007, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Cinehound and Jack. Hope you visit the blog often and you can make comments there. I like this site and I'll be posting here as much as I can. I wrote the ETC isssue on Riccardo Freda so I'll talk about him too.

I like your writings very much Robert Monell. But damn I missed the Riccardo Freda issue. I will try and hunt it down someday. I really like Freda's Spy movies.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

robertmonell
Dec 1 2007, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the compliment, Linus. I think ETC may still have some issues. I really like his two Coplan films, especially the second with Lang Jeffries.

Ok I have to check out with ETC. And I agree with you that the second Coplan film is the better one. I think Lang Jeffries suited very well to play secret agents/spies. In my opinion the best one Jeffries did was Cifrato Speciale. One of the best euro spy movies ever.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Välkommen betakiller! Äntligen en till svensk :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jack J
Jan 4 2008, 09:02 PM
Linus
Jan 4 2008, 08:44 PM
Välkommen betakiller! Äntligen en till svensk :D

Fan också!! :P

Hey, Linus, är inte du från Malmö? Det är väl Danmark :lol:

Nej, för fan. Jag kommer från stockholm :P

And welcome to all the other new members!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, welcome madshatter!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Welcome!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

magnus
Apr 18 2008, 09:20 PM
I´m Magnus from sweden, hopless euro-filmfantast. Linus sat in my sofa about a month ago drinking and watching Margheriti´s Battle of the worlds, when he told me about this forum, how good it was and that a crazy danish guy posts a lot. took somtime to get my shit together, but here i am.
what more to say, i like most any italian trash, collect spaghettiwestern rentals, have seen 130+ films by Jess Franco (and liked almost every single one of them!), have a soft spot for sex-comedies, shark- and spacefilms, adores actors like Anthony Steffen, Paul Naschy, Ajita Wilson and Tomas Milian, in short like anyone else...
well, happy to be here, hello to all of you!

Haha, welcome Magnus! I am sure you will enjoy this forum.
The crazy danish guy Magnus reffered to is of course Jack :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jack J
Apr 19 2008, 04:07 PM
Don't tell me; the 'Lars Jacobsson' on Dvdmaniacs is a different one than you? :lol: :lol:

Jack

Haha, damn those confusing swedes! Or what do you say Jack :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Magnus,
Lets get the other Magnus on on this forum too.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jack J
Apr 21 2008, 09:29 AM
Linus
Apr 21 2008, 10:24 AM
Magnus,
Lets get the other Magnus on on this forum too.

Yesterday, some of the Beta tapes I was after were bought by a Magnus from Norway! 'Magnus' is everywhere. :huh:

J

Haha. Those damn Magnus guys!
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply