Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,673 Views)
Joe D'Amato Jr.
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Hay, I am a Big fan of Euro-Italian Zombie, Cannibal, Horror, Erotic, Sex, Westerns and Thriller films. Some of my favorite Italian movie directors are Lucio Fulci, Dario Argento, Bruno Mattei, Lamberto Bava, Jess Franco and Joe D'Amato. My Favorite movie Director of all of time is Joe D'Amato (Aristide Massaccesi), "The King of Sex and Horror films".
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Joe D'Amato Jr.
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Thank you for welcoming me. :D

Joe D'Amato Jr.
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
D'Amato is the Best! He hold the record for most 35mm XXX films and he is the "King of Sex and Horror" films. How can you not like Joe D'Amato? He has made so many classics from Beyond the Darkness, Death Smiled at Murder, Red Coats, the amazing "Black Emanuelle" series.

Joe D'Amato Jr.
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
I hear yeah, when ever someone talks down on D'Amato I usually get mad! But some on what other movie director made a movie with a sex craved cyclops in it?

Absurd in my mind is true horror classic, I also have the soundtrack to the film. I prefer to watch Beyond the Darkness or Death Smiles at Murder though. Absurd is good and all but it does have its slow moments.

Emanuelle in America and Emanuelle and the White Slave Trade are my favorite Emanuelle films. I have seen all the Joe D'Amato "Black Emanuelle" films except for Unleashed Perversions because it is impossible to find.

Joe D'Amato Jr.
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Nosferatu
Nov 11 2007, 03:33 PM
Hello to everybody!

I registered in this forum a few days ago and decided to say "hello".

My name is Alexei and I'm from Russia. I'm a big fan of Italian cult films of all genres (giallo, horror, crime, western) and also I'm always open to watch something new. Not long ago I familiarized to Turkish cinema and like these movies more and more. But the main difficulty is to find them... :(

I like this forum and its friendly atmosphere and will regularly visit it.

Welcome! Glad to have you has a member on the forum. I love Italian films of all genres, I am a big Joe D'Amato and am looking for any of his movies 9that are not on my list). Check out the Italian section of the forum ran my me and cinehound. B)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply