Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,563 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Hi folks!
I am Jola from Germany. My interests are mainly Hindi cinema and exploitation from all over the world. I came across your forum just a few days ago (searching for a certain DVD shop). As I saw that you reviewed and mentioned some of the rarest Hindi adventure flicks (King Kong, Tarzan and King Kong) I couldn’t resist to register here.
I thougt I were pretty alone with my taste in movies. Not any more! :D :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

@Jack J
You are from Denmark?

I envy you, for you were able to watch Zibahkhana at the Natfilm Festival. ;)

Maybe you can help me with a Danish movie I would like to have on DVD with engl. subs:
Reptilicus (1961)
http://imdb.com/title/tt0056405/
Is there any danish online DVD shop, that sells it?
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Tak for det! :D :D :D

I have ordered it! English subtitles would have been fine, but Dansk undertekster will do it, too. It is much easier for me to read Danish than to understand it by hearing.
(The rest will be translated by the grandmother of my husband who belongs to the Danish speaking minority in Germany. B) )
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

German law is not that progressive. ;)

Not at all, I live near Cologne. Only my husband’s grandma is from Nibøl (Niebüll).

But we are getting quite off topic here, I fear. :unsure:

Thanks again for your great help! I am looking forward to a Danish giant monster movie.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply