Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (37,293 Views)
petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Hi Everyone,

I am Peter Cornelissen. Live in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Some may have seen me around on the pre-cert and/or the twitch forum.
I have been collecting VHS for many years but only started a serious collection on DVD. Recently I have been 'bitten by the VHS bug' though and decided to expand my Sword & Sorcery collection on that format. I also have hundreds of other tapes though. Mostly Dutch, then Belgian and UK, a handfull of Greek and Australian tapes and even less from Germany and Sweden. I want to stick to Pal VHS... but who knows :) I have been checking this forum out for a few days now and decided to join. I hope you will all like it if I post loads of cool scans of Dutch video sleeves :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Jack J
Feb 7 2008, 12:55 PM
My story is kinda like yours (and probably most others); I also started with copying all those films back when you couldn't buy them (and the DVD wasn't invented). Hell, I don't even have a drivers' license either and I live in a copy of Holland as well :lol: :lol:

I am am bit late in reading this thread, but Damn, My story is exactly like Teade's. Also no drivers licence!!

And while the Netherlands is small, we still live a couple of hours away from each other if we go by public transport... so we will trade through the mail :D

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
welcome Cannon Films. If you see any scans from me you might want to use, just go ahead.

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
hey, another Dutch guy!
welcome
do you have any sword & sorcery tapes for trade? :)

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
welcome Jarkko!
nice collection there!!
I see a Sunrise tape in there with the title Lady Dynamite, we don't have it's number in "the Sunrise list" yet. Could you scan it's cover?!?! (and trade it with me :D) would be very cool.

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
very cool tapes mr. purple!!
welcome

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
stephan73
May 31 2009, 03:41 PM
Thanks for all the welcome! :)

BTW: I'm from a small town called Huizen (which is in central Holland, near Hilversum)

a familiar name from MovieMeter.nl
very welcome!!!

(I call myself "beavis" in that place)

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
welcome bakeneko

we're all crazy cats in here :)

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
always nice to see another Dutch guy!
welcome

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
HBK
Aug 4 2009, 05:34 AM
Are there so much Dutch members here ? Well, I know 3 guys from other forums..

Thanks!

let's see we got KingofB, HorrorCK, WOOF, Ericist, Nocturna, thijsie, cult-bollers, shootgringoshoot, Harm, me... a few guys that do not post so much or are gone from the forum already (bela, roel, ...) and Dan.be (Flandres is part of the Netherlands anyway :D :ph43r: ) ... hope I didn't forget anyone... the Dutch VHS Sleeves thread didn't become the biggest of the forum by itself :lol:

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply