Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,821 Views)
sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Hi, Thank's for adding me to your forum Miltos, I buy stuff from you all the time on ebay under my ebay id 'mchales-navy'. I'm also a addicted collector of the rarest greek and italian horror, sleaze,bizzare oddity's of cinema not found anywhere else in the world. I would love to start trading DVD-R'S of all my stuff w/ other's so I hope to participate in your forums weekly. thank's again, Eddie
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
sleazeman2001
Dec 15 2007, 10:54 AM
Hi, Thank's for adding me to your forum Miltos, I buy stuff from you all the time on ebay under my ebay id 'mchales-navy'. I'm also a addicted collector of the rarest greek and italian horror, sleaze,bizzare oddity's of cinema not found anywhere else in the world. I would love to start trading DVD-R'S of all my stuff w/ other's so I hope to participate in your forums weekly. thank's again, Eddie

HI, THANK YOU MY FRIENDS. I HAVE A QUESTION. I have 2 versions of the 1975 sleazy Jim Sotos CLASSIC (RAPE ROUGHIE ) entitled ' Forced Entry' starring Tanya Roberts; The 1st being the vhs tape from Harmony Vision (Long out of print) and the 2nd being the rare greek pal tape.Can anyone tell me which print of the tape is longer as I hear from usa collectors that the greek print is actually longer. Thank's, EDDIE

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Hey gang, i]m sitting back tonight and watching the full uncut print of SCHOOLGIRL'S IN CHAINS aka LET'S PLAY DEAD on the long defunct oop label known as World Premiere video , a usa distributor who put out a bunch of obscure title's in the early eighties. I can't wait to watch it . I'll keep you informed and post a review soon. And yes, let's ALL PLAY nice nice!:) Eddie( mchales-navy) on ebay

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Betakiller
Jan 3 2008, 08:45 PM
Hi there! Glad to have found this forum. I'm a swedish 27 year old that have been collecting euro cult VHS since my early twenties.

I'm mainly into jungle adventures from the late 60's to early 80's (think Tarzan
and amazons). I've also been a keen gialli collector and owned about 130 originals on VHS but times have changed and I've sold at least 40 of them and saved DVD-R copies for myself to enjoy. Not half as fun, but at least I can watch them.

At the moment I'm collecting releases of movies that I keep dear. No matter the genre or origin. Also I've realised that I actually enjoy the DVD format, and buy more of them nowadays. VHS are way more cool, and LD too, but the DVD format isn't bad at all. I'm a sucker when it comes to extras, interviews and audio commentaries etc.

Cherio!

Welcom Beta killer, I HAVE a bunch of american xxx classics on beta tapes I'M going to transfer to DVD-R (ntsc-r 1) soon. Once i've done this , I'll post the titles if anyone want's to trade.

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
gialloboy
Jan 4 2008, 01:21 PM
Hello,

my name is gialloboy and i'm an alcoholic... I mean compulsive hoarder of anything related to - GUESS - Giallo! :D

I have a few tapes and some Vinyl and CD's and also a handful of Laserdiscs... :ph43r:

I am obsessed by rare and obscure old stuff from bizarre countries like Israel and Iceland...

Besides my obsession with old dusty Videos I am a Software sales man. Interesting enough job and pays the bills (and pays for some dusty tapes as well :D )

I'm a german citizen but have been living in the west of Ireland for the past six years. Thank God I no longer live in Germany where the authorities take great pleasure in harrassing you for collecting old tapes!

That's basically it... oh yeah, i also love cat's and travelling to odd places like North Korea and (this year) the Arctic island of Spitzbergen!

Hi my friend, I bought some ex-rentals from you on ebay over the last few yrs., namely 'so sweet,so dead, glad to see your luv for gialli's will never fade. Cool job, as you say, as you can travel to the most remote places and i'm sure some of the rarest video stores...if anymore exist. eddie -aka-MCHALES-NAVY on ebay!:)

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
sleazeman2001
Jan 4 2008, 10:46 PM
gialloboy
Jan 4 2008, 01:21 PM
Hello,

my name is gialloboy and i'm an alcoholic... I mean compulsive hoarder of anything related to - GUESS - Giallo!  :D

I have a few tapes and some Vinyl and CD's and also a handful of Laserdiscs...  :ph43r:

I am obsessed by rare and obscure old stuff from bizarre countries like Israel and Iceland...

Besides my obsession with old dusty Videos I am a Software sales man. Interesting enough job and pays the bills (and pays for some dusty tapes as well  :D )

I'm a german citizen but have been living in the west of Ireland for the past six years. Thank God I no longer live in Germany where the authorities take great pleasure in harrassing you for collecting old tapes!

That's basically it... oh yeah, i also love cat's and travelling to odd places like North Korea and (this year) the Arctic island of Spitzbergen!

Hi my friend, I bought some ex-rentals from you on ebay over the last few yrs., namely 'so sweet,so dead, glad to see your luv for gialli's will never fade. Cool job, as you say, as you can travel to the most remote places and i'm sure some of the rarest video stores...if anymore exist. eddie -aka-MCHALES-NAVY on ebay!:)

P/S GIALLOBOY, I'm a alcoholic as well, a little tequila (100% deagave) and a lurid sleazy thriller, and i'm good to go...just don't tell my wife(who god bless her) has no problem with my collecting :rolleyes: addiction!:)

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
madshatter
Jan 11 2008, 11:03 PM
Hi Everybody,
                      I'm a collector rare horror, exploitation, giallo, cult, well you name it, if it's rare I want to see it.  Wow!  What a great forum, been looking for a place like this, so many rare films available.  Looking forward to tracking down some awesome titles here.

Thanks

Hi Madshatter!

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
sleazeman2001
Jan 12 2008, 09:22 PM
madshatter
Jan 11 2008, 11:03 PM
Hi Everybody,
                       I'm a collector rare horror, exploitation, giallo, cult, well you name it, if it's rare I want to see it.  Wow!  What a great forum, been looking for a place like this, so many rare films available.  Looking forward to tracking down some awesome titles here.

Thanks

Hi Madshatter!

Anyone want to make a dvd-r trade??? I'v got a pristine burn on ntsc region 1 of 'SCHOOLGIRL'S IN CHAIN'S' aka 'LET'S PLAY DEAD' a usa roughie from the early 70's. Very rare uncut english language print. Let me know what film you wanna trade w/ as I'm into anything from the 70's & sleazy. :) P/S. I just watched the british schoolgirl psycho pervert flick entitled 'IN THE DEVIL'S GARDEN 'aka 'ASSAULT' (1971). I've got a pristine burn on DVD-R from the japanese prerecord again in ntsc r-1. Gimme a flick along these lines to trade and we'll make the deal.

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
cinehound
Jan 13 2008, 07:06 PM
Quests for trades into the SWAP & SELL room please B)

sorry miltos, my fault, off to the swap room I go.!

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
cinehound
Jan 13 2008, 07:06 PM
Quests for trades into the SWAP & SELL room please B)

HEY Miltos, Do you know of any turkish or greek websites selling(turkish and greek sleaze from the 70;s) vcd's or dvd's??? I would need to be able to translate the site to english language as a few I've been to , I cannot. Thanks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply