Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,494 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Hi everyone :)

I'm from the UK and run a fansite about Cannon Films -you may have guessed from the username.

I just spent 3 hours of my life going through the VHS forum and elsewhere and this is an amazing site. Well done to all involved! :)

My site http://www.cannon.org.uk

I've seen a couple of really cool scans here so will be asking if I can use those on my site. I'm always looking for Cannon stuff so if you'd like to share please LMK. If I can help with scans, photos or info on anything please LMK.

Thanks! :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hey, thanks petcor80 and kingofB

petcor80, I'm going to post later today in that mouth-watering Dutch VHS thread as I wanted a little bit of info on one of the sleeves.

Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply