Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,708 Views)
oomrie
[ * ]
Hi

I have joined the forum today and would just like to say hello

I am based in the UK and i enjoy collecting UK pre cert vhs/beta and import tapes from all over the world

My favourite labels to collect at the moment are Dutch first issue Sunrise tapes and tapes on the Unicorn label from the States

I am looking forward to being an active member on the forum and to meeting new people :)

Speak to you soon

Rob
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

oomrie
[ * ]
Thanks for the welcome Jack J and kingofB :)

Is that shelf still holding up kingofB? :D

oomrie
[ * ]
videohunter
Jul 29 2008, 06:04 PM
oomrie
Jul 29 2008, 05:17 PM
Hi

I have joined the forum today and would just like to say hello

I am based in the UK and i enjoy collecting UK pre cert vhs/beta and import tapes from all over the world

My favourite labels to collect at the moment are Dutch first issue Sunrise tapes and tapes on the Unicorn label from the States

I am looking forward to being an active member on the forum and to meeting new people  :)

Speak to you soon

Rob

glad the registration worked...welcome rob :)

Hi VH

Thanks mate we got there in the end :)

oomrie
[ * ]
Welcome DarkMaze

I am new here too and still finding my way around this great forum :)

oomrie
[ * ]
Hi Jarkko and welcome

I to collect Sunrise tapes so if you ever want to sell your one please keep me in mind :)

Rob

oomrie
[ * ]
Hi Tina

Welcome to Cinehound
This place is cool B)

Rob

oomrie
[ * ]
Welcome to the forum Inspector Tanzi :)

oomrie
[ * ]
gorydaz
Sep 12 2010, 10:51 AM
Yo everyone i'm Daz,i collect u.k.pre cert tapes vhs & betamax my favorite genres are horror and exploitation.I have over 1600 tapes in my collection and my favorite label is Techno/Fletcher that i have 65 films on.I am also a member of the pre cert forum and no doubt will know other members from here.Anyway i'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and to make new mates over here,and post some pics of my collection. :)

Daz,

Get them pics up Daz and give everyone a treat :hello!:

oomrie
[ * ]
cold_sweat
Sep 15 2010, 09:53 PM
Hello Cinehound!! 

Just over from the Pre-Cert forum.

Mostly collect British tapes, but let's face it Cine, Fletcher etc is universal...  :)

Hi Max

How's it going :hello!:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply