Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,705 Views)
Ed Glaser
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hi everyone! The name's Ed. I'm a filmmaker and a big fan of B movies.

Some time ago I developed a fascination with foreign knock-offs of American films, and since then I've been slowly amassing a collection of them. Recently, however, I took the next step and purchased the rights to a Turkish film which I plan to release on DVD in the near future.

Bill from Onar Films mentioned this site to me, and I received a very nice email from Miltos inviting me to join. I look forward to being a regular member of the forums!

As for my own credentials, my most recent movie is a spoof of videogames called "Press Start." For more info, feel free to check out www.PressStartMovie.com. I'm also working on a couple of video series for mobile phones.

My movie company is Dark Maze Studios, and its website is www.darkmaze.com.

Cheers!
Neon Harbor - Home of "Deja View," showcasing foreign remakes and rip-offs of popular American films
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ed Glaser
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Thanks for the welcome! :D

The film is KORKUSUZ (better known as TURKISH RAMBO), and I've posted more info here: http://z9.invisionfree.com/THE_CINEHOUND_F...?showtopic=1818

The DVD will be available to order online once it's released. I'm psyched.
Neon Harbor - Home of "Deja View," showcasing foreign remakes and rip-offs of popular American films

Ed Glaser
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hi Prelle!

Ed Glaser
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hi Jason!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply