Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,636 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

hi everyone :)

my name is tina, i am 31 years old and from sudbury in suffolk, i am a big collector of anything horror, i collect pre cert videos mainly and region 1 dvds...
i love anything dario argento...and zombie films too...
i started cololecting videos again about a year ago, some of you may know me from ebay...
this is a great movie forum...look forward to participating :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

hello you two.. :D
hope you are well...thankyou for the nice welcome, this does seem a good forum too, its always nice to meet new people that are interfested in films and i seem to spend ages on the pre cert forum so needed a change of pace :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jack J
Sep 1 2008, 09:19 PM
Hi Tina, Welcome to Cinehound. Girls who're into Italian horror and zombie flicks usually get lots of marriage proposals around here :lol:

Jack

hi jack, thankyou for the welcome
yes i do love my horror, those on here that know me from the pre cert forum have seen my collection so far, as well as pre cert videos and dvds i collect autographs, models...anything horror or cult really, and as for films, iyou cant beat a good old slasher film or a great zombie film...who can forget the brilliant line in - return of the living dead..."tina, if you love me you will let me eat your brains" :D
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply