Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,557 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Hello everone !

I am new here and I just want to introduce myself. My name is Christoph and I am a crazy collector of both VHS and DVD.
Because I am from Germany I own mostly german stuff, but I also have 300 VHS from other countries, mostly NL-Tapes.

The only one I know here already is gialloboy. But it's a very interesting forum here and I will have a look regularly.

That's all.......
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hm, I like my old dutch tapes, but if I ever want to get rid of them, I know where to offer them....

Here are some pictures of my collection:

Posted Image

The Django is signed by Franco Nero himself and I stood in front of him doing that...:

Posted Image

Some rare Greenwood - Tapes:

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hey, thanks for the comments. And yes, Exzesse im Folterkeller is already on DVD and easy to get. Of course as a true maniac I have both german VHS-editions on Bavaria and IMV and they are really rare and expensive.

And here some pictures of my VMP Glasbox collection:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Started tape collecting back in 1993. I like to remember those times, it really was exciting every time to go into an unknown video store to look if they have anything interesting.

Right now I am seriously running of space and so I had to put hundreds of tapes into the cellar and that I don't like much, but there is no other way. I even like those shitty mid-90's tapes I own, because I just remember where I bought them or how I watched them those days.

But I will offer some tapes in this forum the next days.....
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

As far as I know, the JPV release of Cannibal Holocaust was also a licensed release, this one has even a macrovision copy protection and offers a good quality !
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply