Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,529 Views)
Mciver
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hi everyone...

The name is Johan Iver and I'm from icy Norway.
Always been a fan of obscure and rare movies from all over the world. Italian horror have been the favourite, but I also collect cult films from all around the world. I specially like the era from the mid 60's to the late 80's. Bruno Mattei is one of my favourite directors & Oasis Of The Zombies is a masterpiece in my eyes. But then again I watch all kind of films. The cinehound forum seems like it has alot of people who share my "weird" taste in strange cinema, and the users here have alot of knowledge. So even if I don't contribute that much I'm bound to learn alot.
Cheers
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply