Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,475 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Hey guys.

After viewing this forum for some time, after an introduction from Jack J, I decided to join.

You may remember me from such epic battles as The Snake Queen auction last night.

Edit: Oh, man. what a cheesy introduction.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks guys :)

And since I'm already in the process of writing, I might as well do some bad self promo.

Check out my blog:

http://www.beardedmovieaficionado.blogspot.com/

:)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mr. No Legs is amazing! More people should watch Mr. No Legs, and enjoy the true cinematic magic :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

kingofB
Jan 29 2009, 08:08 AM
...will first have to find it though <_<

Very curious bout that one!

You can get it on bootleg almost all the time on Ebay, but you should wait for an ex-rental. I had the most amazing luck ever when I got my greek ex-rental:

http://beardedmovieaficionado.blogspot.com...e-plus-one.html

I know a guy here in Norway who has an Norwegian ex-rental of Mr. No Legs. And if I'm not gonna buy it myself, I can probably talk to him and sell it to someone here, who is very interested in it. That is if I don't want it myself ;)

Edit: I have to correct myself on the blog entry. It is not a NTSC tape. It's PAL. But I didn't know that at the time.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

The past is the past.

Nah, just never thought about it before now. I'LL DO IT! CALM DOWN JACK.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply