Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,522 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Long-time-lurker from Finland here saying hello to you all! I've been reading this forum (and drooling on those eyecachy VHS covers!) for quite a while now and finally decided to register.

From the early 90's to around 2000/01 I collected VHS tapes (the Cinehound kind ;)) from around the world. I sold all those tapes (in the end, around 400 rare and/or collectible tapes that I kept in my collection) long ago, but I still miss the good old days of collecting... when you actually had to do some searching to find the tapes you wanted. Reading fanzines instead of surfing the net etc. It was fun... often more fun than actually watching the movies themselves!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Member-X
Apr 2 2009, 03:40 PM

Ei muuta kuin tervetuloa vain. :hello!:

HAH! Kiitoksia vain!

There seems to be more finns here than I expected...
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jack J
Apr 2 2009, 05:15 PM

Oh, and BlueDemon; I see you follow the right film blogs!  :D

I wondered if you'd notice... your filipino-action-flick-blog(!) is awesome by the way :P

Thank you all for the warm welcome, and funny thing that I and L.A. from Helsinki registered on the same day!
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply