Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,652 Views)
Dj-VU
Member Avatar
[ * ]
cinehound
Sep 18 2007, 02:31 PM
Just a reminder :)

New members could introduce themselves to the forum in this topic...

well hello to all movie lovers.

My real name is Egbert and i live in the Netherlands. i like all sorts of movies there is no genre in particular witch i like the most, i just want to see everything.

My Nickname here is Dj-VU, it was the first videorental store in the village i lived in. it was in that video store were i bought my first exrental video's and got trailer and screening tapes and the promo inlays from that store. I think Dj-VU was the start of my filmcollection. thats why i choose the name of that videostore becouse it was the start of something special.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply